Future of local football ^ ^

Hi Peeps



  Boring Ken is back again , just wanted to share some exp on a ride i had in a cab earlier. I met with a u12 coach (Soccer) and we started chatting, he told me about some of the challenges faced with the local sporting arena (eg. not enuf exposure to new media etc.) and i got interested , i mean , i'm a Singaporean and we aren't quitters, we're doers ! I told him i'll figure out a path where by his magazine can be published, with his football academy in the making... Wish myself success (fingers crossed) will be talking to a web designer friend of mine later!





Regards
K






Ps. if you're bored, can go and like my FB page KG Bullion Pte Ltd? [got regular updates on Precious Metals, financial markets too :) ]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boring , compounding , or is it?

Hired.....Part 1 of being a employee?

I'm Unemployed!!!! For a day that is.